Akina White Knights
Welcome to AWK Forum
Akina White Knights
Welcome to AWK Forum
Akina White Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Initial D fans Rfactor Online Simulation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!

Go down 
+25
kaido rotary
Damen9090
antudusun
keybladekyle
ZeroCountersteer
Aza
Gin13
darkrenji
speedknight
jordanxp
Mike
Teh Chrisizard
Alextrem
kemar888
Bunta
Smile95
kobang!
Iivoxzer
PuttesRacing
DSBart
maric
Irmin
speed_vtec
Nickdk
nyr
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
speed_vtec

speed_vtec

Number of posts : 171

Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:16 pm

hi jordan, nice to meet you.

hope u can play with us on blah server

Have u rfactor ?
Back to top Go down
speedknight

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:17 pm

hi new guy just want to know how you play the game Smile
Back to top Go down
speed_vtec

speed_vtec

PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:58 pm

hi, we play on blah server online Smile
Back to top Go down
darkrenji

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:53 pm

Hello me and my friend MN we are New on Rfacor we already drift in LFS with G25 but we have difficult to configure rfactor and play togue , we found a video from Vtec and its looks like very fun , we needs somes advices Smile

Thanks for reply see you soon ont rfactor ? Smile
Back to top Go down
speed_vtec

speed_vtec

PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:54 pm

Explique ic quel est ton prob, ou alors sur msn Smile
Back to top Go down
darkrenji

PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:16 pm

Je t'ai répondu par mail mon skype c'est darkrenji Smile
Back to top Go down
Gin13

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:42 pm

hey im new here and i love to race rfactor!

it seems these forums arent that active but o well i will still introduce.

hopefully i can join you on your server and do a few runs down akina so i can watch your guys's line and improve my own Very Happy
Back to top Go down
speed_vtec

speed_vtec

PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:13 pm

hi mate Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Aza

PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Hi there!

Im new at the forums and kinda new at rfactor. Big fan of japanese touge/racing/drifting and rFactor now.

Ill try to come to the server and race on the touge! ^^
Back to top Go down
ZeroCountersteer

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Yo yo im new, Zero here and having finally set up my r factor to my style, im looking for some challanges/fun together with some touge lovers.
PM me if you wana make a server to meet and have some fun runs.
Back to top Go down
keybladekyle

PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Hi all, im Kyle from New Zealand.
Back to top Go down
antudusun

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Hii...I'm new :P   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Hii guys...I'm antudusun from Malaysia. Got this forum link from speed_vtec (thanks man... Smile. Hope we all can have a great touge chase someday.... Wink
Back to top Go down
speed_vtec

speed_vtec

PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:40 pm

hi m8 Smile bounce
Back to top Go down
Damen9090

PostSubject: Hi guys   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:46 am

Hey im new i was wondering if you guys are still active do you have a teamspeak to keep voice on or something? Anything i need to com e on the server if its still yp thanks.
Back to top Go down
speed_vtec

speed_vtec

PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:15 am

hi Damens Smile
Welcome here cheers
First of all : Sure we'e active Smile since Akagi release Smile check this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02sJya-5gHA
We talk french Smile on Teamspeak 3
Add me on msn i'll will send u the link : D6M6X6@hotmail.com
Second things : you need Log me in Hamachi2 to play with us, we only take this way for playing togheter in good conditions. see on google to find it
Third : You also need, the track akagi. links is on this page https://akinawhiteknights.rpg-board.net/mods-ands-tracks-f2/awk-track-selection-download-links-t92.htm
Fourth : you need the mod and the patch. Add me on msn for links, you don't have access to this section for the moment.
Back to top Go down
kaido rotary

PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:37 am

yo i'm new here. Gin pointed me to this site but took awhile to be able to post
Back to top Go down
speed_vtec

speed_vtec

PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:44 pm

What a Face

we're still alive Basketball

We're training on shomaru for the moment.
Back to top Go down
goformickey

PostSubject: Are you guys still going?   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:58 am

Hey guys! Are the White Knights still active at all?

I'm really new to rFactor and really want to learn to drift on Akina. I have a Logitech g27, Project D mod, and the Akina track. Is there much else I need to get/do to get started?

Can Project D drift out of the box or am I going to have to do a lot of setting up? More than happy to, just not sure where to begin!

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
speed_vtec

speed_vtec

PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:28 pm

hi goformickey
Actually, we are 2 active members lol :=)
We play on akina with project D mod or a new one (intial D mod) will send u the link if u want.

U don't need special Settings. Just taking the falken tyres on project D mod. take some engine under 400hp is better. this mod make cars slide easily.

For playing against us. We create a server when we play who's available on the internet server list. This server is not permanent, and often name is 45 spec.

By the way, to be good, try to don't hit rail, and make a proper downhill. Knowing the track is required.

We a teamspeak server or we have Msn...

Cu Wink
Back to top Go down
goformickey

PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:20 am

speed_vtec wrote:
hi goformickey
Actually, we are 2 active members lol :=)
We play on akina with project D mod or a new one (intial D mod) will send u the link if u want.

U don't need special Settings. Just taking the falken tyres on project D mod. take some engine under 400hp is better. this mod make cars slide easily.

For playing against us. We create a server when we play who's available on the internet server list. This server is not permanent, and often name is 45 spec.

By the way, to be good, try to don't hit rail, and make a proper downhill. Knowing the track is required.

We a teamspeak server or we have Msn...

Cu Wink

Awesome, I didn't even realise there was an Initial D mod! Is it any good? Compared to Project D? A link to that would be great! Smile

I'll start out offline, and when I get the hang of everything maybe I'll see you guys online. Wink
Back to top Go down
speed_vtec

speed_vtec

PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Back to top Go down
ghost3rt

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Hi AwK   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:52 pm

Hi everyone,

It's nice to finally have a way of contacting you guys. I'm Randel from Noire Gaming. We've met on various servers in the past including my teams own Hill racing server (the one set to night time). It's good to see a group attempting to organise hill racing. It is something hard to find. Our group is actually trying to start a league for hill racing eventually and we are always looking for new people to race.

Hope to see you on the track some time soon

Randel
Back to top Go down
navarox

PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:32 pm

hello i am back and suprise to see the awk is still runing.
Back to top Go down
navarox

PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:14 am

can enny one help me out i did a bit of a reading around the forums but dont realy understand how this works in 2013 can enny one help out or do i have a team of drivers who specializes in running nordschleife touristen fahrt on rfactor we use custom edited cars but with ptojectd 2.3 tires. we love racing/drifting on touges as mutch as possible and use the data we aquire to improve our cars in order to make them the ultimate allround touge monster.
we are accepting all challengers we we only have one term if we win i would like your permission to know what setup you are using and how you set it up we may not think this is neccassary in all cases we have aquired a lot of data ourselves already. we hope to hear from some one soon the times here used to be fast has evryone retired?

kind greetings, Team DR88

Back to top Go down
Garok

PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 3:11 pm

Hi all ! I'm Garok, 18, French. I love initial D and play the Initial D ultimate stage on Rfactor. I search people who can play with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!   Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come say hi if your new to the forums in here !!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akina White Knights :: [AwK] Teams :: Welcome here !!!-
Jump to: