Akina White Knights
Welcome to AWK Forum
Akina White Knights
Welcome to AWK Forum
Akina White Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Initial D fans Rfactor Online Simulation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the AWK Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speed_vtec

speed_vtec

Number of posts : 171

the AWK Story Empty
PostSubject: the AWK Story   the AWK Story I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:55 pm

Well , Let me explain to you the AWK History (
OBS oversteer Release his Drift mod 2.0 I guess in 2008, I'll try it and think it's not the best realistic mod, but it contain some good drift cars that we don't have before. SO im playing on OBs server. I meet NYR there an australian amazing drifter. Few weeks later, Driftking release the first version of Akina. We (Me and NYr) start to play each days on this amazing touge track.
I create a name(AWK) and a forum on Sept 2008 for the team.
I start to make videos on youtube to bring people on the server
Some people come for join Us, but no one stay. too hard for some of them, too tight for drift for the others... After maybe a year ( yes you heard well) playing alone with nyr each days, some people come. Irmin come and give a permanent server:) thanks to him, After some weeks, Bart and Kobang comes and stay ! Steph and JUBU is another one to come and stay with us. After another Year of playing togheter, Jubu Is stopping for some personnal reason, NYR too for exams, irmin too.

Then we start to have New touge tracks, I try to make a Complete mod, and we continue to hope for and real initial D mod, or a complete championnship with touge track Smile

Awk is still here and we continue to play, Speed_vtec, kobang and DSbart is the survivor of AWK team Smile and we're not die Smile

we don't have permanent server anymore but we play with "Log me in Hamachi2". Get it for playing with us.
Back to top Go down
jubuttib

jubuttib

Number of posts : 67

the AWK Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the AWK Story   the AWK Story I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:49 pm

PS. I'm not totally gone, I'm just pretty busy nowadays and can't race as much as I'd like to. Hopefully I can return someday.
Back to top Go down

the AWK Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akina White Knights :: [AwK] Teams :: [AwK] Rules-
Jump to: